Saturday, March 13, 2010

Summer Dresses...

One of my dreams is to figure out how to take my creative energy and turn it into a business. One day I hope to have some kind of business in the children's world. For now, while I figure it out, I will share my creative projects with all of you. Let me know what you think!
Here are some picture of a dress and matching bow I made for one of my favorite little girls named Annie. I am in the beginning of learning how to sew and love creating sweet new designs that I can share with my daughter and my friends.
This dress is made of cotton has smocking on the hand adorned bodice. The shoulder ribbons are 100% adjustable made with 2 inch grosgrain ribbon. The cupcake theme is perfect for these very sweet little girls.





The matching bow is 5 layers of ribbon with the coordinating cupcake and polka dot theme. It is super fun and perfect for summer.
Annie -- I loved making this for you! I hope you love wearing it :)

1 comment: