Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting My Act Together....

So it has been such a long time since I posted anything to this blog.  So long I am sure if anyone is still reading this blog they are wondering if I am still in the business of tutu's.  I will always be available to make tutu's at anytime, please never hesitate to contact me.

One of my dreams has always been to be own my own clothing line and to be apart of all things girly for little girls.  So while I am a working mom and dabbling in my dream of figuring out my own clothing line for girls...I will keep you all abreast of my progress and the trials and tribulations that come along with starting something new. 

For now, I am posting this picture of one of my designs....I love this one.  The color combo the fabric is a tone on tone chocolate polka dot.  Just precious for little girls. 


Stay tuned while I figure out how to channel all of my creative energy into something productive.  Send me your ideas and comments...I would love to hear from mom owned businesses who have done what I am trying to do successfully. 

Christina

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Christina! You do amazing things, and a little push is what you needed. I want to see you achieve your dreams and keep making beautiful things. Love you!

    ReplyDelete